Health & Safety
MSP Health and Safety Consultancy Services
We provide a variety of health and safety consultancy and advisory services, including audits, risk assessments, policies, manuals, retainer contracts, competent health and safety advice and much more in the counties of Dorset, Hampshire, Sussex, Surrey, London, Devon, Somerset and beyond.
In today’s market place employers have to consider a mountain of legislation in relation to Health and Safety, in addition to managing their own core business operations.
This can be time consuming and expensive while using up valuable internal resources.
By outsourcing some or all of your Health and Safety management systems to MSP you can concentrate on your core business in the knowledge that MSP is working with you on this important part of your business, helping to keep you compliant and safe and managing business risk.
Some of MSP Health & Safety Services Include
- Competent person service
- Health & Safety Policies
- COSHH Assessments
- Risk Assessments
- Safety Induction programmes
- Fire Risk Assessments & Fire Plans
- Method Statements (safe systems of work)
- Tool Box Talks, communication and training
- Face to face, telephone and email support when you need it
- Accident Investigation and reporting procedures Inc. RIDDOR
- Audit of your current Health & Safety documentation and procedures
- Monthly onsite support to help deal with your health and safety challenges
- Workplace Health and Safety inspections – proactive monitoring
- Construction site health & safety inspections and audits
Health and Safety Training
We also run group session health and safety training courses on;
- Manual handling
- Asbestos awareness
- Understanding risk and compiling risk assessments
- Understanding Director and Senior Manager Responsibilities
- First aid Courses. EFAW (Emergency first aid at work) FAW (First aid at work).
- Why bother with Health and Safety, what’s in it for me?
- Working at Height and how to do it safely.
We can also help with Health & Safety P.Q.Q’s (Pre-qualification questionnaires).
If you find that you do not have the time or expertise to ensure that your processes and procedures are legally compliant or to organise your Health and Safety Management systems then call MSP today for your FREE no obligation initial consultation and FREE Health Check Gap Analysis.