Health & Safety / CDM Advisor
We are currently looking for a Health & Safety / CDM Advisor to join our Bournemouth based consultancy. This is a superb opportunity to be part of a professional and very friendly team.
Due to the nature of the role, a personable individual with excellent communication skills will be required, both written and verbal, as well as strong investigative & analytical skills. Previous experience in a similar role is important, as is the knowledge of the CDM 2015 regulations.
The successful candidate will be a positive and proactive individual who is able to build relationships with people of all levels.
Health & Safety Advisor Position Overview
- Fulfilling the role as a professional and diligent Health and Safety/CDM advisor
- Engaging with clients on a face to face basis
- Providing professional and pragmatic advice on H & S issues including compliance with CDM 2015 regulations
- Providing advice, direct support and guidance to our retained clients
- Carry out construction site inspections / reports
- Investigate Health and Safety accidents and incidents to ascertain root cause and develop mitigation action plans
- Carry out property audits and risk assessments.
- New client gap analysis reports & H&S Policy reviews / Auditing of health and safety management systems
Health & Safety Advisor Position Requirements
- Qualified Health & Safety professional (minimum TechIOSH)
- Minimum of NEBOSH Construction Certificate qualification with post qualification experience
- Experience in a specialist Health & Safety role advising a business on systems and processes and/or have had a front-line Health & Safety responsibility.
- Experience of being instrumental in documenting and/or implementing and/or monitoring a management system.
- A good knowledge of the CDM 2015 regulations
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal and IT literate
- Able to identify potential hazards
- Strong investigative & analytical skills
- Own car and full clean driving licence
- Qualified to Undertake the Principal Designer duties under CDM 2015 would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Systems ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 would be advantageous.
- Chartership status qualifications in Health & Safety
- Carry out Fire Risk Assessments
- Previously carried out group training sessions
- Experience of providing input with responses to PQQ, Bid, and tender questions
Interested applicants are to submit their CV in the first instance to email@example.com
Salary depending on experience. There is significant potential for development and future progression.