Health & Safety
MSP Health and Safety Consultancy Services
Effective Health & Safety management will not only ensure that you are legally compliant, but it can also help to make your workplace a safer and happier place. It will help to demonstrate to your insurers your organisation’s commitment to a high standard of occupational Health and Safety, which in turn can lead to a reduction in insurance premiums. It will reduce operating costs, protect against criminal prosecution, reduce insurance premiums, reduce claims for compensation and enhance a company’s reputation.
MSP can provide a variety of bespoke health and safety consultancy and advisory services in the counties of Dorset, Hampshire, Sussex, Surrey, London, Devon, Somerset and beyond.
In today’s market place employers are required to consider a mountain of legislation in relation to health and safety, in addition to managing their own core business operations.
This can be time consuming and expensive, while using up valuable internal resources.
By outsourcing some or all, of your health and safety management systems to MSP, you can concentrate on your core business, in the knowledge that our dedicated team is working with you on this important part of your business. This will enable you to keep your company compliant with current legislation, managing your business’s risks and meeting the CDM (Construction, Design Management) Regulations 2015.
Some of MSP Health & Safety Services Include
- Assisting your company through a rigorous SSiP application process
- Competent person service
- Health & Safety Policies
- Risk Assessments
- Method Statements (safe systems of work)
- COSHH Assessments
- Safety Induction programmes
- Audit of your current Health & Safety documentation and procedures
- Construction site Health & Safety inspections and audits
- Workplace Health and Safety inspections – proactive monitoring
- Fire Risk Assessments & Fire Plans
- Tool Box Talks, communication and training
- Face to face, telephone, and email support when you need it
- Monthly onsite support to help deal with your health and safety challenges
- Accident Investigation and reporting procedures Including RIDDOR
- Help and support following an improvement notice, prohibition notice or Fee for Intervention.